Station 2 was officially organized on September 2, 1919. It is also known as South Vineland Company # 1. Click here to read more about the history of the Department.
The Station 2 First Due District covers 13 square miles in the South East section of the city.
There are currently 36 active members in the company. Click here for a current roster.
Station 2 Target Hazards include:
- Cumberland Mall
- Inspira Regional Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Hospital of South Jersey
- Joffe Lumber
- Riggins Oil
- Assisted Living of Vineland
- Cumberland County College
- Business districts on South Main Road, South Delsea Drive, Sherman Avenue, and Route 55
Jennifer AnnE Consalo
Pedro Nieves, Pedro
Tank Capacity: 750
Tank Capacity: 400
Tank Capacity: 500
Tank Capacity: 250